Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sunday Morning at Our House






I love Sunday mornings. Our church
starts a little later so it's the one day
a week we get to sleep in a little. It is
so nice to have one morning during
the week that we can relax and slow
down. So this past Sunday I decide to
get some pics of the kids!
~James insisted on standing in front of
the tree with his favorite dressy coat on.
~Nolan wanted to hold his scriptures and
stand in front of his two favorite ornaments.
~Brooklyn was so excited she found her purse,
she put a couple of animals in it and she was
ready to go~If only her diaper bag was that
simple.
~Kylie was not standing in front of the tree for
another picture. Do I have any idea how many
pictures of her I have standing in front of the
tree? Surely I don't need another one!



1 comment:

Colette said...

Your kids are so cute! I really miss you all.