Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Sweet Valentines!








I love Valentines Day! It is so fun to have a holiday to celebrate the people you love! We always give the kids a little heart treat of some kind and then we spend the day together. This year we took a day trip and went shopping for the day and went to Red Robbins to eat. We had alot of fun just hanging out together. ~James was so cute this year. He really got the meaning of Valentines Day, so when we gave him his chocolate heart he just beamed! He said" wow this is a big heart I think you love me alot!" Dean and I always go out later in the week to celebrate, when it is not quite so crazy. Happy Valentines Day!


6 comments:

Paige said...

Please dont tell me you came to Phoenix and didnt call me!

Natalie said...

I am so sorry I didnt't even think about the fact that you were down there. I just heard at bunco on Thurs that you guys had actually moved. I will definitely call next time, I am so excited to see your house.

Amber said...

Fun to see your cute kids!!! Go see Paige's house for me!!! :>

mom said...

Natalie dont forget to have pictures of you with the kids you are a part of the family
mom

Mama J said...

Found you!!! Cute blog! I will snoop on it EVERYDAY!! :)

Lulu said...

cute pict nat, The kiddies look adorable, Dean too.