Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Face of Innocence


I heard a sloshing sound coming from my bathroom, so I went to check it out. There is 3 yr old Brooklyn standing there washing her hands in the toilet and wringing out her own toilet paper she had just used. Ughhh........Brooklyn what are you doing? That is so gross!!!! Don't worry Mommy my hands won't be gross, I always dry my hands on your towel. See, (as she dries her hands on my bath towel) Now they are not gross anymore! Then of course my mind starts going...How long has she been doing this? My bath towel? Did she have to use my bath towel? Has she offered me a cookie or a snack from those hands lately? What toys and books has she touched?.... sometimes it's better to just stop thinking and start Clorox wiping.

6 comments:

sallyssimpleblog said...

That is too funny. I couldnt stop laughing! Kids are great!

Charlotte said...

She will love this story when she's older!

Colette said...

I'm sorry but, that is really funny!

Lulu said...

hillarious, I was laughing and chuckling for a long time.

HeatherB said...

I have a sudden urge to bleach everything! Thanks Brooklyn!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I am so excited to find you! We have moved and are now in Northern Utah! Email me when you get a chance mcknightfamilyof6@gmail.com