Saturday, February 20, 2010

Latest Craft Projects......


I saw these little Lady bug hair clips and had to try making them. Brooklyn loved them, I couldn't find the red ribbon with black dots so a friend suggested I paint them on and I think they turned out adorable. Now to make sure we have an outfit to go with the hairclip......that's the fun part!


A friend had a hairbow/flower party. There were 17 of us, we each had to bring the stuff for everyone to create a hair clip.

My examples. The yellow one has a blue with white polkadot center, it's hard to see. It was a fun party and fun to get all those hair clips.


January's Craft Clubs project I hadn't posted yet. So easy to make and the kids no longer ask me "What's for dinner?" a hundred times. I wish I had made one years ago!
~My sister asked how to make it. This one is just a $3 8x10 walmart picture frame. Use some fun scrapbook paper and you write on the glass with a dry erase marker.
Febuary's Craft Club project~A fun board to hang all those hair clips on, I made two. I haven't decided how to hang the other one yet. (straighter than this one)

1 comment:

Lulu said...

all those projects were adorable, I think I will try some of those. thanks for sharing