Wednesday, May 5, 2010

They make me laugh.....

James: Mom, Where is the wishing well?
Me: The wishing well?
James: Yah, you know. The one I can make a wish at, and my wish will come true.
Me: What do you want to wish for?
James: A new Lego Starwars set, And then after I get that one, I can wish for another one.

If anyone knows where the wishing well is I would love to know..........


I noticed Brooklyn's new play dress had some scissor cuts in it....
Me: Brooklyn, what happened to your dress?
Brook: I don't want to talk about it
Me: It looks like you cut your dress
Brook: I really don't think I should tell you
Me: Did you do it?
Brook: I can tell you James didn't do it
Me: You will be in alot less trouble if you tell me what you did....
Brook: Oh........(she thinks a while) .....I was cutting my paper and I decided to try the scissors on my dress. Did you know that scissors will put a whole in my dress? I really don't like holes in my dress. Don't worry mom, I won't try it anymore.

5 comments:

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

So funny..oh and I wanna know about the wishing well whereabouts..let me know where it is.. maybe the one at Disneyland..when are we all going?

Natalie said...

I am always up for a trip to Disney Land!

Lulu said...

I love both of those, you have funny kids, that I can't wait to hug and aqueeze this summer.

sallyssimpleblog said...

very funny!

MeesaAndelin said...

:) ok, so i don't get on here very often but i was checking it out today (maybe looking for some blogging about Ashley's trip :), lol) and found this story!! So CUTE!!