Monday, September 27, 2010

Back to school and back to blogging!


Kylie's a sophmore


The boys are happy to be in the same school for one year.


Brooklyn picked out a lunch box like the boys, she carried it all day the whole first week.


James is loving kindergarden



Nolan is in 5th, his last year of elementary.



Holy Moly!!!! Life has been so busy. Summer started and I haven't had time to sit and catch up. We drove 8,000 miles in 5 weeks. Even I am now officially burned out! We may keep trips a little closer to home next year. We got back just in time to move, I love the new house and all of it's room, we can finally breathe again. School started as we were moving houses. A month later I am finally feeling almost caught up. I have so many fun pics to post ,I don't want to lose all those memories. So, I think I will start with back to school and mix the others in as I have time. I can't wait to see all I have missed on everyones blogs!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Love the new family photo!! Missed reading your blog...glad you are back.

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

LOve that photo of you guys at the beach what a cute idea. Glad you are blogging> no offense but I was getting tired of the "gleeks picture"! ha ha