Thursday, February 10, 2011

St George Marathon Sept 2010


This was Deans second time to run the St George marathon. The first time he ran it, it was the coldest weather on record for that marathon. This time it was the warmest weather on record. As it got hotter and hotter I knew it would not be an easy run for Dean, he really does not like running in heat at all.


I was so thankful for a little boy who was selling Otter Pops, 3 for $1. I would have given him $1 for each one this point, the kids were miserable.

Dad's cheering crew


Yeah Dad, your almost there!

Your Awesome Dean!

So proud of my guy.

So proud of dad and so happy to get a cold ice cream.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

He doesn't even look tired after the race. I would be in a heap on the ground. Way to go Dean!

Lulu said...

I'm with Charlotte, how do you run a marathon and look so strong, way to go Dean!