Monday, July 11, 2011

Capturing the Joy in Christmas


Stockings, Grandma Langston makes them for eveyone.


Christmas Morning




James gets his DS, This has been such a crazy, stressful year that I wanted to capture the childhood joy of christmas. I think I did it, I love all the smiles.




Nolan with his DS




Kylie gets a new Ipod, the last one was washed and dried...




Brooklyn's long awaited Bitty Baby doll. She had followed me with the catalog for months....




James lego airplane with working lights...




Nolan got his cell phone...wahooooo.....




Dean gets a new coat




Wicked Tickets? Really? I actually knew, but I faked it pretty well didn't I?




600 army men, I love Nolans face. They wanted different colors so they could reenact battles.




Brooklyn still excited over Bitty Baby




Kylie smiling about something.....





Just thought this was a cute picture.....




Kylie is always happy to get new clothes (she always has been)




matching pajamas and robes.....




One of my favorite pictures this holiday. When we were finished with presents James jumped and yelled "This is the Best Christmas Ever" I love the sheer joy in his face.

No comments: