Monday, July 11, 2011

October was a busy month!


James had a field trip to the pumpkin patch, I love how excited he gets when I get to come. Here we are on a hay ride.

One of James buddy's Sam




The pumpkin he picked out to bring home.



Brooklyn our Itsy bitsy Spider



James our Army man



Nolan our ancient Greek Hoplite or otherwise know as a common foot soldier. Nolan and Kylie have this habit of coming up with costumes that I have no idea what they even look like, so they print me a picture off the computer and we go to work. Nolan made alot of this one. I loved hearing him tell people what he was. It made me feel better that they had no idea either!



James at the ward trunk or treat



Our friend Liz had an adult Halloween party. It was really fun. The Campbells(white traach) and the Williams(knight's).



Dean and I




Kylie as Maid Marian (Robin Hood)
Trick or treating in Sedona



Kylie and friends




We went to Sedona with the Williams(knights and ladybugs) to Trick or Treat. All of the shops trick or treat, there are even groups of little elderly ladies dressed up. It's funny to see.



Brooklyn and Brielle



James and Peyton at dinner

No comments: