Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Girls Night in Sedona


Heidi Campbell, myself, Abby Hollows, Theresa Ashcroft and Bethany Skelton

Our friend Jen Martin's family has a cabin in Sedona so Jen had a girl's night, we all brought yummy food and treats, we played games and just hung out. I love having so many girlfriends. I have always been blessed to find good friends everywhere we have moved but I have never quite had anything quite like this. We play Bunco, we have a craft club and we go to dinner or lunch here and there for birthdays or just because. I have truly enjoyed this group of friends(and several not pictured). I think I am old enough to be the mother of some of them but I never feel old around them. Thanks Jen! and Thanks Girls! It was a really fun night out!


Di Lott, Rebecca McQuivey, Bridgette Munger, Jen Martin and Javiera Wiltbank


No comments: