Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I accidently deleted this pic from Wicked Post



We got to the Melting Pot late, we didn't even have time for desert. So we were all a little stressed as we left to go see the show. As we pulled into the parking Garage we had 15 min to park and find the theatre. Brian let us all out and we ran, literally, in our heels and dresses trying to make it in before they closed the door. As we were running I turned to see where Dean was, I kind of stumbled and I thought I had regained my balance when I felt myself falling, it was the most slow motion fall ever. Dean said it looked like I was doing it on purpose but I was on the edge of a wheelchair ramp on the sidewalk and couldn't stop myself. I rolled over my shoulder and onto my head before I fianlly could stop myself. Of course as if my pride wasn't wounded enough my legs were completely spread eagle by the time I stopped. I am sure people who passed by wondered when bloomers came back in. I jumped up and we made it, barely but we made it. We were worried Brian wouldn't make it but he ran in just after us. I had to laugh as I sat to watch the show, my knee was burning. I got a tissue with some water to dab it but I felt like I was in grade school all over again.

No comments: