Saturday, January 24, 2009

Evasive Maneuvers

Nolan is such a fun kid, he keeps us laughing!
He got off the bus laughing on friday, I asked him
what was so funny. He told me his new jeans were
to big and he had to hold them up all day, he was
laughing so hard he was crying when he told me
he almost completely lost them twice at recess!
I am so glad he has such a good sense of humor!
I was surprised he didn't know they were
adjustable. We buy him 4-5 pair of new jeans every
six weeks right know. I asked him how he got holes
in his jeans so fast, he told me he does "Evasive
Maneuvers" at recess during a game they play.
He showed me a couple of his maneuvers and
they were pretty impressive. But, I think they would
be more impressive if he could stay off his knees!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Aren't kids fun?

Lulu said...

I remeber those days with my guy. Nolan sure is a cutie pie.