Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

I am not sure why we decide to go bowling on New Years Day. Going by our last experience you would think that we might skip bowling all together! But it had been afew months and James still viewed bowling as a dangerous sport, so we thought we should try again(If you don't know the story, see below). We had alot of fun and James even started to bowl himself again about half way through. We even know what happened now....I always thought James tripped over the bowling shoes but he actually tripped on the step up. He kept telling us he was big enough to step all the way up this time. I hope our successful and significantly less expensive trip to the bowling alley is representative of our New Year! Have a Happy New Year!!!!!!

4 comments:

emmysview said...

I am glad you guys got to bowl this time instead of just renting the shoes and feeling how heavey the balls are before you had to go. I hope James had a lot of fun this time.

SusieF said...

Found your blog and it was fun looking back through the posts. Kylie looks so grown up. Loved her birthday photos.

Amber said...

So glad you are having a happy new year! I have fallen bowling before (yes I am super clumsy)...so I know how James feels...good for him to get back in the saddle! :> It's fun to see your blog. I miss you guys!

MeesaAndelin said...

Natalie...............this is a great story! The first outing is HILARIOUS!! I love that story. And, guess what, we went bowling on New Years Day too! Our experience had no mishaps like that though! And the family and kids pics look awesome! Such a good looking family! We don't have a blog but you can check out some stuff on http://familylobby.com/andelinfamilywebsite/default.asp though! Miss you guys!!