Friday, June 12, 2009

Kylie and Her Pink Guitar


Kylie had wanted a guitar for a while when she saw this pink one and decided she had to have it. She saved her babysitting money and waited for it to go on sale. Now she never puts it down. I can't believe how fast she has learned how to play. Her favorite songs to play are of course Taylor Swift. Maybe those Violin and Piano lessons weren't a total waste after all!


Kylie is going to Colorado Springs to spend two weeks with my sister Luana. They get to hang out for a week and shop and do girly things and then they are going to a High Adventure camp. I am so jealous, they get to do so many cool things. Repelling, bouldering, Zip line, Obstacle Courses, and so many other things. I hope she has a great time, We will miss her so much.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the Booy baby pillow and slipcover. I never had one of those for Grainne and I know they are so great. That was really thoughtful of you.

It was sweet having Kylie down for 2 nights, wish we all had more time for visiting but we're heading out soon and so is she/you! I'm sure the girls will stay in touch...

Just wanted to check about one other thing: we are looking to sell our little piano which has been recently repaired/tuned (although they always need tuning after a move). Grainne said you may be looking for one, so let me know. We could deliver it! We'd like $300 for it if possible...

Big hugs and many blessings. Thank you again for the gift. It has been wonderful knowing your family.

Love, Megan

Unknown said...

oops meant to write Boppy pillow:)

Mama J said...

Im Jealous. Very, Very Jealous! I should take lessons from her! Keep ROCKIN!

Charlotte said...

What a cute pink guitar! I can't wait to hear her play - maybe you could post a video?