Thursday, June 18, 2009

Things We Love About Our Dad


Brooklyn~1. He plays puzzles with me
2. He brings me a plastic animal
3. He takes me on a bike ride
4. Daddy takes me everywhere with him (mom loves this!)
5. I love to climb on daddy


Kylie~1. I Love our Lord of the Ring late nights
2. You are always very patient
3. I couldn't get through math without you
4. You are a good listener even when you would rather be doing something else
5. Doesn't complain when mom and I shop together



Nolan~1. I love how you will sit with me while I go to sleep
2. It is fun to build models with you
3. I love it when you watch my shows with me
4. You are always patient when you teach me new things
5. You are always nice and you take us to do fun things

James~1. I love it when you have tickle wars with me
2. I love having ball wars with you
3. I love that you talk to me when I go to sleep
4. I love it when you read me stories
5. You make me laugh when you make goofy faces


We Love You Dad! We Hope You Have A Happy Fathers Day!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love being a Dad and I love you guys!.