Monday, June 8, 2009

Our little Mad Scientist


Nolan is in a very talkative stage. The kind where he follows me around talking non-stop, I'll have to admit I tune him out occasionally (sometimes more). He was talking my ear off yesterday when I heard phrases like science project, under the bed, weeks, it has a blob. I thought I had better tune in. I had no idea he had kept this science project under his bed for a week. Yes, it is very red and very runny and very much starting to rust around the bottom of the hot chocolate can. He was fascinated by the different layers and the blob~I didn't ask, when it had been under the bed for a week I really didn't want to know. At least it wasn't moving on it's own. I am not sure wether to just be happy that he is not keeping his projects in my freezer anymore or wether to be scared of where I might find the next one.

2 comments:

Paige said...

I am still laughing about the dust particle journals!

Charlotte said...

Nate and Nolan would LOVE each other! What a fun kid!