Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Annual Trip to Utah

Our last trip this summer was to Utah. It was just as great as our Big Trip. We started out at Bryce Canyon and then we went up to Kayesville to stay with my brother Drew's family and then we spent the last weekend with Dean's Sister Bethanns family. We love staying with both families and we are so grateful they let us crash with them every year. We were also so excited to see other family and friends. This has been such an incredible summer. One of my favorite things about this summer was just spending almost a month together on the road. It was so sweet to watch the kids as they helped each other out and got so excited to try new things. I loved the hours Dean and I talked and enjoyed all the beautiful scenery. I loved the excitement of seeing so many people we don't get to see often enough. I am truly sad this summer is over, but so happy for all the memories.

No comments: