Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Haggen's Discover Tubing!


Our Brother in law Mike and Deans sister Bethann took us boating and tubing at Deer Creek Resevoir on pioneer day. It was so fun! We Need a boat!!!


Grandma and Grandpa Haggen


Dean and Brooklyn~Brook still asks if we can go on a boat.


Neice Lindsay~we loved watching her, she is a crazy girl in the water~

Dean
My niece Breanna and I

I loved Tubing! It was so fun, I didn't care that it was so Cold! Poor Breanna's arm came back and landed on my mouth when I was screaming so she ended up with a bite bruise on her arm, it was so funny!


Nolan enjoying the sand during lunch

Little James~he had no interest in tubing and once on the boat was enough for him.

Brooklyn loved the sand and the boat
Nolan is begging us to buy a boat. He Loved it!
Niece Breanna
Niece Shelby
Kylie

Lindsay and Nolan, Nolan was a crazy boy! He couldn't get enough of the tube, the crazier the ride the happier he was!


Dean's sister Bethann


Kylie and Shelby they were so funny. They kept saying slower, slower they hated getting water splashed on them at all.


Dean, we really NEED a Boat! I am Lovin this!!

Dean trying to knee board.....Trying being the opperative word!

No comments: