Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Our Trip to SLC,Utah


We love to stop at Temple square.I love how peaceful it feels even in the middle of a crazy, busy week. We then headed for my brother Drew's house to spend the week.

Kylie had been so excited for weeks to see her friend Lexi, they became friends when they went to the same Advanced school. They hadn't seen each other in three years. She is a great friend to Kylie.


While kylie was at Lexi's we went to see our friend Amber Wilkins and her kids. Our kids loved exploring their big house and beautiful yard.


Amber is a friend from Flagstaff, they moved back to Utah so her husband could get his Doctorate. It was so fun to hang out. We miss you Wilkins!

With all these girls we had to have a mani/pedi night.
Brooklyn always loves pink nails!

Alisa, Kylie and Dani (I missed the nails in this shot~oops)

Heather and I. Heather and I went one afternoon and saw The Proposal and went to get an appetizer. It was fun to get some Girl time. I always love hanging out with Heather. She is truly like another sister to me.

Brooklyn loved the slide at Cherry Hill. It was 100 the day we went, the cold water felt sooo good! Anyone that knows me knows that everyone in my family swims but me. I really dislike cold water. I love to priceline a hotel in Phoenix when it is over 100, the warmer the water the happier I am. It was so Hot, I rarely got out of the water.


James sliding

Dani, Brooklyn and Kylie
Nolan and James

Brooklyn hanging out with Uncle Drew

My brother Drew and I

Alisa in the backyard pool~the kids lived here!


Austin and Nolan~the pool was so hot they call it the hot tub, we went out late one night to sit in it (just the adults) It wasn't so hot tub without the sun!

The kids and I took a trip up to Providence, (by Logan for those of you like me who had never heard of it) We went to see the Womack's. We met when we lived in Edinburg, on the border of Tx. It's one of those places that alot of us had no family close so the Ward became our family. We are glad they were there to share that experience with us. We miss you guys! They moved to Utah a couple months before we left, Their kids call us the friends that don't want to live by them~because we keep moving away from them. I think that is hilarious, we would love to be their neighbors again!

All the Kids A.J., Ethan, Kylie, Brooklyn, Nolan, James, Savanah, Vanessa and Esteban

2 comments:

deedee said...

Hey Natalie,

Your blog is great. I loved seeing that pictures and am a teesey bit jealous! Looks like you had a fabulous time this summer. Miss hanging with you and your family.
love,
DeeDee

Unknown said...

There I am! :) This is such a cute blog, and it was way fun seeing Kylie again! I love all your cute pictures :)