Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Kylie!



Kylie is now 15! She has started her official countdown for driving and dating. I am glad I have another year, I am not ready! For her Birthday she wanted to go see New Moon, it came out midnight on her birthday. I would rather have waited to see a matinee, but instead we waited for 5 hours in the freezing cold. Our toes hurt so bad by the time we got in it took 45 min to warm them up. But, I will have to admit I would do it again, to stand there with Kylie and a couple of friends jumping up and down to keep warm when blankets didn't help anymore. It was one of those Priceless moments, at 15 she still wanted me there because I had gotten into the Twilight Series with her long before her friends had heard of it.

~She wanted cowboy boots and a cowboy hat for her birthday. I had so much fun picking them out, There are some really cute boots out there!
~Kylie is at such a fun stage in life, I really enjoy just talking to her and hanging out with her. We are so proud of her, this last couple of years have been really hard for her but she is really figuring out who she is and what's important to her. She still loves to write stories and she never quits player her guitar! We love you Kylie! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Cute hat and boots! What a great mom you are to stand waiting for a movie for so long!

Colette said...

She is such a cute girl! It's fun to see them grow up.