Monday, December 14, 2009

Holiday Traditions........


Pictures with Santa~Yes, there was bribery involved to get the older two in the pic!




Dinner (at Traverna's this year) before going to see Santa


Our kids pick out a new ornament every year, it's fun to see what they pick. Kylie-a Santa, Nolan-Big Ben, James-Yoda , Brooklyn-a dog.




Making sugar cookies~This year was fun James and Brook wanted to do it all themselves. The christmas Tree's had a Charlie Brown effect and the stars -well, only we would know they were stars. But, I love it! I think it's one of the things they look the most forward to.


Going to Dean's work Christmas party. I love that it's the one time of the year I know we get to dance somewhere besides the living room.


I loved this pic


New holiday clothes are always exciting...


For the girls any way. The boys could care less! I'm not even sure they could tell you they were new!

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Cute pics. Nice talking with you today. :)

diane lott said...

love all the pics and your beautiful family, i love how you are all so in love! you have such sweet kids!

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys sooo much!!! All of your pics are great!