Monday, January 9, 2012

Easter


Easter baskets, we use the same ones every year. I bought Kylie's and Nolan's while we were living in Edinburg, Tx. On a return trip I bought James a bucket and painted it myself and after Brooklyn came along I could no longer get the same bucket, so I bought her one and had it monogrammed. I love the memory of using the same buckets every year.






Brooklyn gets a Shaun the Sheep, her favorite show.



James gets a kit to build airplanes



Nolan gets a lego game



Hunting for eggs



Always goofy for the camera



Really mom? Is this necessary?



Still hunting eggs and already started on the candy!



Easter Sunday Picture



Thought this was a cute shot



this pic ended up out of order but Kylie gets her Claudaugh ring



James



Nolan



Kylie



Brooklyn

No comments: