Monday, January 9, 2012

Mother's Day


I love Mother's Day. I love that I get to celebrate my favorite job, being a mom. I am so blessed to have the children I have, I can't imagine our family without any one of them. They are not perfect but neither am I, I am Thankful everyday that I get to be their Mom.


A friend left this message on our sidewalk while walking her dog.


Happy Mother's Day Mom



Kylie only let me take this picture because it was mother's day.


Nolan, he rarely smiles a genuine smile for the camera. This is my favorite smile of his, you can see it in his eyes.



James



My Handsome Boys



I liked this expression



Brooklyn



I always tease Kylie about not wanting her picture taken, But I really don't like mine taken either. Maybe one day I will tell her=).

No comments: