Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

I hope you all have had a wonderful Mother's day, I know I did! What's not to like about a day about me and my favorite job?

For all of you that know my husband , I am sure you are surprised that my blog was ever public. He has asked me monthly when I was going to make it private. I finally told him I was sure it was easy but I didn't know how, so he got on and did it for me. No he hasn't changed at all! There are afew of you that I have not talked to (other than Christmas cards in forever) If you are now a blogger, I would love the address. Thanks to all who have kept up with us and our crazy gypsy life style! We are selling our house again, but that will have to be tomorrows blog....

3 comments:

diane lott said...

thats really ok if you put your house up for sell, but please, please don't move... we really love you in Flag and need you to stay here!

Bethany said...

you know, i am surprised that it has taken you this long to go private! that is so not like dean!

Mama J said...

Thanks for the Invite!!! But... Yeah... Still not on the friend list! You wanna jump on that?!?!