Monday, May 18, 2009

House For Sale


I meant to blog this a week ago, but I can't seem to catch up with myself. Since one of my brothers and a sister called after reading my blog wondering where we were going next, I thought I should put an update on here. We are selling our house but we are staying in Flagstaff, I am sure not forever but for the time being. We downsized when we moved here so we bought this house with the thought that we would sell in two years, we realized in Dec that it will be three years in June (Yes, for those of you wondering~we will be breaking our record!) Since house prices are coming down we thought it might be a good time to list our house and then we will rent while we watch for a little bigger house. We are listing By Owner, so if anyone has any advice we will gladly take it!

1 comment:

Colette said...

Good Luck! I hope it sells for you!