Monday, May 18, 2009

Busy, Busy Nolan


It has been a busy end of the school year for Nolan. All third graders at his school have to take dance. Nolan HATES dance class, he has dreaded Fridays all year. Normally he loves them because they are a half day. His class did the Macarena at the end of the year performance. It was fun to watch but for his sake, I am glad dance class is over and he can enjoy the rest of the year. He also told me his partner was bossy.....Has anyone ever heard of a bossy girl??? He might want to get used to that.


Nolan at his school play about the Civil War. He was so funny, he was right up front in the middle and he was so serious, I thought the teacher had asked them to be serious like soldiers and Nolan is my little rule follower. But when I asked him he said "No mom, we didn't have to be serious, I had a very bad cast of stage fright". He did a great job, he even volunteered for a speaking part.






Nolans class trip to Red Rock in Sedona. I love going on field trips, it is so fun to see Nolan with his little pals. He is always so funny around his friends, he has a great sense of humor.




Nolan running at his school fundraiser. His class was Mrs. Perkins Pony Express. He even had a little mail carry bag that you can't see in the pic. He ran about 2 miles. I was so proud of him. I loved how all his classmates recognized me and they would all slow down and wait for me to say their name and cheer them on.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

way to go Nolan! that's awsome!