Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The World Through James & Brooks Eyes

Brooklyn~

I was taking a bath last week and Brook decided she wanted to get in with me. I was really not wanting to share but I let her get in (our bathroom door does not have a lock-who does that? I really should have fixed that when we moved in). She was swimming around when she looked at me and then looked at herself. "Mommy, I am missing some body parts. Can we go the the store to get some? I want my body to look just like you." It was so funny but I think this little girl is banned from my tub. Heaven Forbid, Dream a little bigger girl!

Afew weeks ago at church Brook was sitting next to Kylie when she saw some tulle sticking out from under Kylies new dress. "Oh, Kylie ~Look you are a princess just like me." And she gave her a kiss.


James~

James~"Mom, I love to play baseball.
Me~I am so glad, what other sports do you want to play?
James~soccer, basketball...But, not football.
Me~Why don't you want to play football?
James~Have you ever watched football Mom? They just run around and knock each other down, they don't play nice, they don't let each other catch the ball. He thinks for a minute... I know I willl play football with my friends, they will let me catch the ball and not push me down. He's such a funny little guy!

3 comments:

Paige said...

I think Brooklyn has more meat on those bones than you do!

Mama J said...

Haha! That is cute! Pay saw my stomach after i had Taylor and she was like " EWWWW... OUCH MOM thats GROSE!" Yeah. Would have paid 50 bucks to hear her want to go to the store for some of my parts! Youre LUCKY!!!

Charlotte said...

Aren't kids great? Great pics and stories!