Monday, July 13, 2009

A Day at the Beach


Meesa and I


Guess Who? Kyle??


James


Such a cute couple after all these years!


James discovered how much fun it is to roll down a hill


Kyle loves that I keep taking his pic


Dean and Tom



lunch on the beach

Kylie and Ashley




Rachel



James



Brooklyn







Nolan


Kylie


Carley










The Beach was so fun, I was so happy to sit in the sun ,the kids loved the sand and they swam even though the water was really cold. I have decided I love a lake beach much better than an Ocean Beach.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

i was wondering where this beach was, then at the end you said "a lake beach"....hmm... i still wonder.
kyle and kylie should hook up. it just makes sense.

yes, yes, a very cute couple after all these years!

Natalie said...

I wish I could remember the name. But it was so nice!