Monday, July 13, 2009

Now and Then


I thought it would be fun to do a Now and Then. We went to see Meesa and Tom in Seattle. Meesa and I met at Ricks College. We were roommates for 1 1/2 years. I went with my friend Angela and we all hit it off the first day. The three of us were inseperable until boys came along. Anyone that can live with you and still be your friend is a true friend! So here are Meesa and I Now...


Here we were Then....Aren't we so hot in our cool clothes! We were ready to go dancing, I love the big hair and get a good look at my eyebrows...I was a little slow, it took me several more years to wax. (1991)


Meesa came to see Angela and I one summer in Houston.


Meesa and her husband Tom. They met our first year of college, they are the only couple that I knew that dated, both went on missions and then they married. It has been so fun to know Meesa and Tom, I have so many fun memories with both of them. Here is their Now ....

Here is the Then....Tom with Meesa and I
I know you guys will love me for this one but here are Meesa and Tom back then. I'm guessing this was about 1990. You guys are great! You have been Terrific Friends! It was so much fun to get to spend time with you again!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I'd say you've all aged well! look at your hair back in the day?! wow!

MeesaAndelin said...

Wow....how fun! Those "then" pictures were so fun to see :)! How funny. Thanks for putting them up Nat!

We had a great time with you guys and would do it again any day!