Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wyoming to See Grandma and Grandpa Haggen


We always spend a day in Cody wich is one of my favorite things to do. First we went to the Buffalo Bill Dam, we have never seen it that full. Grandpa and Kylie


Dean with his mom and dad

Brooklyn and James ~I love it when they look out for each other

Dean and I
My Boys
Grandma and Grandpa with Brook, she was Grandmas little side kick this trip
James loving Grandma
Time for our annual mini golf. James doing the I did it yell!
Brooklyn's first year to "do it all by myself"
Dean and Kylie getting out of the sun
Nolan
Grandpa and Grandma Haggen~We love you!
It wouldn't be Wyo without fireworks, doesn't matter when you are there you have to do fireworks.



We always love our annual trip to Wyoming. This year it was to short. But the kids loved getting to do the thinks they do every year. Next year we will be there long enough to fish and maybe camp. We love to just go and hang out and relax. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

2 comments:

Mama J said...

What a FUN Vacay!!! Im sooo JEALOUS, of your fun Vacay and your HOT Skinny Body! I will be bringing over 20 cheeseburgers later... You will eat them ALL! I tried calling you a couple times to go to the park, but now i know that you werent just ignoring me, you were GONE! ;) Glad ur back! Where is ur Twilight blog?

Bethany said...

it took me 30 seconds to recognize james! does he like his haircut yet? i hope so. glad you're back, but sorry you're leaving.. again!